The BLC Blog

A forum and learning place for British Language Centre students

Friday, February 16, 2007

What would Hermione say?

By now you've probably heard about the scandal concerning Daniel Radcliffe, the actor who plays Harry in the Harry Potter films (AmEng, usually movies). He's going to appear nude in a sex scene in a West End production of the Peter Shaffer play Equus.

My students read the Daily Mail article, and had some comments on the matter:

I wish Daniel the best in his career playing new roles! People have to choose their own path, but personally I think he is too young to appear nude in the scene. He could also have had enormous success playing other roles, knowing how many supporters he has at the moment. What more will he do to impress us in the future?
-- Student X

Oh my God! Have you seen him? I can't believe that a wizard could have this body. Congratulations, Harry, we love you as Alan more than as Potter.
-- Student Y

Thank goodness! I was ready to go with my daughter, but in the end she had a cold and stayed home. Imagine how shocking that could have been for her to see Harry Potter nude. That really makes no sense.
-- Student Z

What do you think? Leave your comments here or on the Daily Mail site.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home