The BLC Blog

A forum and learning place for British Language Centre students

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back to School

The BLC Blog is back in time for the new academic term at the academy. My apologies to everyone for the huge gap between the last entry and now. Things have been a bit hectic over the summer months for me and so I decided it was best to leave the blog until the intensive classes were over and we were all back at work.

So, here we are! Welcome back! I hope you are all ready to study and have fun learning English this year. Don't forget that if you wish to make any suggestions regarding the content of this blog you can contact me by email at blcblogger@british-blc.com or you can leave a message in the comments boxes which you will find at the bottom of each entry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home