The BLC Blog

A forum and learning place for British Language Centre students

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

The Hunger Site

Do you know about the Hunger Site? If you go there and click on the "Help Feed the Hungry" button once a day, the site's sponsor's will donate food to people who need it. It's free to you, and you don't have to sign up for anything just click. I have it as my home page, so when I open up my browser it's just there, and I click before I search for anything. They also have related sites which you can click on as well: the Breast Cancer Site, the Child Health Site, the Literacy Site, the Rainforest Site, and the Animal Rescue Site.

Another similar site is Care2. You also click to make donations, but on this site you can create an account to keep track of how much you make a difference with your clicks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home