The BLC Blog

A forum and learning place for British Language Centre students

Monday, November 12, 2007

What colour am I ?

Can you guess what colour I am from the following description?
I am a bright colour. I can be seen flying through the air on the wings of the Admiral butterly and slithering across the ground in the markings of the Coral snake. I'm the ladybird scurrying along the garden wall in summer.

You can see me in a glass of fine Ribera and on the lips of children eating chips drenched in sauce. I'm the sweet strawberry and the spicy chilli, the colour of pain and yet the colour of love.

I'm the colour of postboxes and phone booths and double decker buses along the streets of London. I'm the apple that poisoned Snow White.

I'm sexy and I'm dangerous. What colour am I ?


Feel free to leave your answers in the comment box. Perhaps you would even like to submit your own colour riddle?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home