The BLC Blog

A forum and learning place for British Language Centre students

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Writing Film Reviews

When deciding to watch a film many people like to read what others have thought about it before paying to see it at the cinema or on DVD. I personally like to find out what people have said about a film by reading viewers reviews on the IMDB website. However, perhaps you prefer to read what professional critics have said, in which case you could check out the Rotten Tomatoes site.

Perhaps you have seen some of the recent releases in Spain at the moment and would like to voice your opinion? You could check out this site on how to write a review and then send one to me to publish on the blog! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that somebody out there will send me something!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home