The BLC Blog

A forum and learning place for British Language Centre students

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dishes, plates, courses

Which do you prefer to do, cook or do the washing up? Personally, I prefer cooking; I absolutely hate doing the dishes! Of course, I might not mind if I had pretty dishes like the ones in the picture.

Speaking of dishes, what's your favourite (AmEng favorite) Spanish dish? Personally, I absolutely adore paella. I also think I would die without gazpacho.in the summer.

I don't know how I can possibly think about food right now. I've just been for a three-course meal with my students. I'm absolutely stuffed! For the first course we had tempura vegetables, then chicken teriyaki for the main course. For desert we had Japanese green tea ice cream.

My favorite part of going to a Japanese restaurant is the dishes. Our food was served on lovely square plates of different sizes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home