The BLC Blog

A forum and learning place for British Language Centre students

Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year!

First of all, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Secondly, I would like to apologise since the latter half of 2009 was a bit of a quiet year for the BLC Blog. Some of you may know that I have been off on maternity leave and have had my hands quite full for the past few months. However, now it is 2010 and the blog and myself are making a comeback! I wish I could say that we were back by popular demand but no-one seems to have queried our disappearance! :-( Anyway, I won't bear a grudge and will just hope that you all return to reading the blog frequently throughout the new year.

3 Comments:

At January 11, 2010 7:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 11, 2010 7:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Faye

Welcome!! :D

 
At January 15, 2010 11:41 AM, Blogger BLC Blogger said...

Oh Javi! My loyal reader! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home