The BLC Blog

A forum and learning place for British Language Centre students

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Monday Morning Blues!


I asked some students to describe how they had felt during the day yesterday and most of them were in agreement that Mondays in general are hard and a bit depressing! Then when I got home after class I discovered an article on the internet about how the third Monday in January is considered by many to be the worst day in the whole year! And yesterday was the third Monday of January! Apparently this title of 'Worst Day' comes from the fact that the third Monday is about the time when the Christmas bills are coming in, we have already broken most of our new year resolutions and the weather is often gloomy and wet! So, if yesterday you were feeling particularly down - now you know why!
For some tips on how to survive those blues why not check out this article > > >

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 26, 2010 12:32 PM, Blogger D said...

Thank you very much for the blog! I have just discovered it with the last mail sended and I trully believe it's a great idea for us to improve our level.

Now i have the chance, just one question: do you know wether the media-content of the academy is already available again? I was told that i'd took time to move it from the last place but I haven't received news yet.

Greetings

 
At January 26, 2010 2:13 PM, Blogger BLC Blogger said...

Hello BLC Student,
I'm afraid I'm not really sure what you mean by the media-content? Do you mean the DVDS and videos? If so, I think that they are available now.
I'm glad you like the blog and thank you very much for your comment.
Regards

 

Post a Comment

<< Home